Font Awesome Icon
USJR x CGD : Global Game Jam 2024
- Cebu Game Dev, in partnership with the University of San Jose -Recoletos School of Computer Studies, Presents:
CGDxUSJR-SCS: Global Game Jam 2024
Make a simple game within 48 hours, either onsite or online!
Create a team, be a pair or go solo. The rest is up to your imagination~
Mechanics for Participating:
- Participants are allowed to join in both the Game Jam Physical Site, as well as the online Discord Server
- Participants outside of Cebu are also welcome to join the Jam site via Discord.
- Game Jam Introduction and theme reveal starts On site at 6pm, 25th of January and ends at 6pm, 27th of January.
- Game Jam proper starts on site, and continues online due to university time constraints. (Venue is only open between 9am to 6pm).
- Participants are free to join via Online and may or may not choose to go on site, throughout the 48-hour time duration of the Game jam.
- Participants are free to use either the university's computer laboratory facilities and or their own equipment in creating their game during the 48 hour Game Jam.
- On site food and drink will be optional.
- This is a partnered Game Jam between Cebu Game Dev (CGD) and the University Of San Jose - Recoletos School of Computer Studies.
- Event Start TimeEvent End TimeLanguages
Filipino (Filipino)Age Restrictions16+ onlyEntrance FeeNoneHoursOpen for entire 48 hoursWho Can ParticipateAnyone
- Accessible Public TransportAlcohol Free or Alcohol Free SpacesDrinks and SnacksFood in Vacinity
Access to coffee/beverages and/or food in close vicinityGender Neutral ToiletsLoans EquipmentMentorsQuiet Space
Has a quiet space/spaces away from the main jam areasWelcomes Boardgame CreationWelcomes Hardware Games / Alt ControllersWheelchair Accessible
Wheelchair accessible and has accessible toilets