How about not being the hero of a RPG, but the quest giver instead? This time you don't solve the quests on your own but you send out powerful heroes to solve the tasks for you. But choose wise to find the right group for your quest. Who has the required skills and who will fail? The is only one way to find out: the Hero Casting!
Back to the 1885
MS Windows, Mac OS X, Android device, Web browser with special plugins or packaged apps
Tools and Technologies:
Unity (any product)
Requires Unity NGUI plugin for building from sources.
- Open HeroCast.exe or HeroCast.app.
- Choose in the Unity window your favourite preferences. For a good game felling, set the screen resolution to High.
- Press the Play button.
- Have fun ;-)
How To Play
- This time it is not up to you to solve the quests.
- But it is your turn to choose the mighty warriors who should perform various dangerous tasks.
- Each hero has is unique skills you have to find out about.
- And the best way to do so? A casting of course!
- Click on the heroes to find out which hero or combination of heroes can solve your quest.
- Read careful what to do and pick the right adventurers by dragging them into the slots.
- (Sometimes there is more than one possibility.)
Christian Oeing - Programming - [email protected]
Nick Prühs - Programming - [email protected]
Johanna Baummann - Art, Game Design, Sound - [email protected]
Christian Küchmeister - Game Design - [email protected]
Stefan Wacker - Art - [email protected]
Stefanie Kick - Art - [email protected]
Tobias Rojahn - Game Design - [email protected]