In addition to Global Game Jam® being fun and collaborative, we also want to keep it safe and open to all. Please review our Inclusiveness Policy and Code of Conduct to learn more about our expectations for the community both online and at jam locations.
Note that this policy applies to the behaviour of members of the community online, on site at GGJ jams, and to the content of the games produced at the event.
If you have witnessed a violation of our inclusiveness policy, our code of conduct or our content policy, you can report it in a number of ways:
- Speaking to an on-site organiser or volenteer
- Contact your closest Regional Organiser
- Filling in this online form (a fast way to reach us, especialy during an event). Can be done anonymously
- Emailing the Executive Committee
- Contacting our ombudsperson where your details will not be shared with the Executive Committee or Board
If you have any questions as to enforcement, review process, reporting process, etc or have a suggestion for improvement, email: [email protected]