PSM SDK GGJ14
Want to create a game for Playstation Mobile and see your GGJ14 game on PS Vita?*
Sign up here and take the following steps:
Develop games with PlayStation Mobile (PSM) SDK*:
- Register on the portal: https://psm.playstation.net/portal/en/#register
- You will immediately be able to download the PSM SDK from PSM Developer Portal for free after registration
- Create games with PSM SDK on Windows
Check your game on PS Vita*
To check your game on PS Vita you need a PSM Publisher license which is available for free. SCE will approve the application after 5 days.
If you want to check your game on PS Vita during Global Game Jam, you have to apply for PSM Publisher License by Jan. 15th.
- Apply for PSM Publisher license (available on the PSM Dev Portal after you are registered as developer - see above)
- SCE will approve application after minimum of 5 work days
- Want to check your game on PS Vita during GGJ14? Apply for PSM Publisher License by Jan 15th.
- Want to check your game on PS Vita after GGJ14? Apply for PSM Publisher License
Publish your game on PS Store dedicated to PlayStation Mobile*
- After being registered as PSM developer and with an approved PSM Publisher license:
- Process: submit bank account to PSM developer portal
PSM SDK summary:
Step1: Get PSM SDK --- people can develop PSM game on windows PC
Step2: Get Publisher License --- people can see or check their PSM game on PS Vita.
Step3: Apply bank account --- people can publish their game via PlayStation Store dedicated to PlayStation Mobile
PlayStation Mobile program only covers a limited number of countries at this time. To see if your country is eligible for PSM SDK and/or PSM publisher license, please refer to this link: https://en-support.psm.playstation.net/app/answers/detail/a_id/41/related/1
Overal flow of the PSM Developer Program: