Join us at Northampton College for the 2023 Global Games Jam! The Jam at NC is supported by Games Industry Experts with expertise in Programming, 3D Design, VFX and Illustration. We will be hosting the live feed from the GGJ before making a start in person on the Jam the following day.
This year we are running a HYBRID site. We will be hosting the Jam in person for most of the 48 hours, however, as the hand-in date cutoff is 5pm Sunday we will be short a few hours. Participants should prepare and start planning/ production in their own time after the Live Event on Friday.
This Jam is open to Games Design students 16+ from L3 Games Design Year1 and Year 2, HNC Games Design and HND Games Design.
Friday 3rd February
- @8PM in B2.07(Esports Arena) GGJ Live Feed, Theme Release and General Rules.
- @9PM Team Photos in the Film Studio (Please do not wear Green)
- Students will return home and prepare/ plan for the Jam.
Saturdat 4th February:
- College opens from 8am - In-house Jam begins.
Sunday 5th February:
- Final Upload @3PM - 5PM to the Northampton GGJ 2023 Site on Global Games Jam.
- 5PM - 6PM - Games Demo's & Playtesting.
Please note that at times, staff will be capturing footage of the event for useage relating the the Course and Marketing. This will be edited into a Promotional Package and will not include the hilarious footage of a team member sparko in a classroom chair early hours of the morning.
Unfortunately we are unable to provite Food for the event and participants should prepare for this. There is access to a Microwave and Water Facilities as well as local shops a short walk from the College.
If you require any further information please contact one of the NC Staff (Luke and/or Tommy).