Rumbling Forest is a strategy game designed for two players that involves a combat system per turn. An epic battle takes place in the depths of Colombia's mysterious jungles, where mythical beings from various regions of the country fight relentlessly to defend their ancestral magic-infused territories. Nature defends its offspring, sources of life, and essential link with the original trees. The drums of war resound once again, a harbinger of the impetus with which the forests prepare for the imminent combat and the protection of their primordial roots. Prepare for battle, arm your strategy using the ancestral connections of the powerful native roots, and have fun!
Sharing is caring (Sponsored by GitHub)
Tools and Technologies:
GitHub, Unity (any product)
Blender, Krita, Photoshop, Paint Tool Sai, Procreate.
- Daniel Alejandro Oliveros - Programming & Game Designer
- Daniel Londono Galeano - Sound Designer
- Esteban Henao Paternina - Sound Designer
- Valentina Cossio Madrid - Illustrator
- Linda Sofia Grajales - Illustrator
- Luis Fernando Ruiz - Illustrator & 3D Art
- Andrés David Muñoz- Story & Narrative
- Miguel Ángel Muñoz - Map Illustrator
- Natalia Henao - Composer
- Rubí Carvajal - Voice Acting
- Javier Velasco - Game Design