We have room for up to 250+ jammers. The jam will run from our theme announcement stream on Thursday, January 20th - Sunday, January 30th. All game mediums are welcome (board, video, traditional).
Teams will be formed via online activities on PIGSquad.com/events and in bit.ly/PIGSquadDiscord leading up to the event and at the beginning of the event, though you are welcome to come with your own team pre-formed.
Join us for structured activities before, during, and after the jam, including our online showcase where we'll play through every game!
- January 10th, 7pm: Team Forming on Skittish - Meet other Jammers & Community Members in a fun digital space
- January 16th, 7pm: Team Forming on Skittish - Meet other Jammers & Community Members in a fun digital space
- January 20th, 7pm: Kickoff Stream - Jam Kickoff, Theme Reveal & Team Forming
- January 23rd, 7pm: Art/Code & Games Night - Co-work in Discord with other Jammers & Community Members
- January 28th, 7pm: Art/Code & Games Night - Co-work in Discord with other Jammers & Community Members
- January 29th, 7pm: Stream & Play - Hang out on stream while finishing up your project
- January 30th, 10pm - Submissions Due
- February 11th, 7pm: Jam Showcase - Let's play games from the jam on stream!
Additional details will be sent via email to all participants who register for the jam via this site. For more information about the Portland Indie Game Squad, visit pigsquad.com.