A MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S TREE is a top-down pick-up-and-deliver game in a moody lagoon in the middle of the night. Pick up the Constellation Glyphs, return them to their proper towers, and restore the Great Star Tree! This game plays in nearly any browser. More hints and how-to-play instructions are in the game. Enjoy!
Get to the point
Tu B'Shvat has arrived!
Tools and Technologies:
This game plays in a typical browser. It was tested on both Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Game made by let-off studios.
- Created with Clickteam Fusion 2.5+ Dev Edition
- Sounds made with LabChirp
- Some graphics made in Aseprite
- All music by Eric Matyas: www.soundimage.org