(3D Grid-Based, Turn-Based, Deck Building “Combat” Game) You are Repair Bot, your sole purpose on this mortal coil is to repair Rogue Robots that are damaged and have become aggressive. Traverse a grid-based environment to "battle" Rogue Robots and repair them. When a Rogue Robot has been fully repaired they will gift you an ability card to convey their undying gratitude.
- Non-Aggressive Combat (attacking robots to heal them, attacks follow a pattern and have a specific area of effect)
- Grid Traversal (based on varied ranges of movement)
- Initiative Turn-Based (Repair Bot and Rogue Robots move based on initiative just like D&D!)
- Deck Building (all player actions other than movement are card-based)
- Orthographic Camera Manipulation (manipulate the camera to get a better view of the grid and strategize based on the terrain and enemy placement)
Maya, ZBrush, Substance Painter, Adobe Illustrator, Git