Once downloaded unzip everything to the same location. Double click NORTTEB that has the Unity black & white icon next to it to run the game. Run it in 1920x1080 resolution.
* Click End Turn to deal your 1st hand of 4 cards (this will be fixed later)
* Right mouse click while over a card will 'rotate' it to switch the usable end. If you click on a card the top most item is what is selected.
* Rotate Tetris shapes by using the Q & E buttons. Click in the grid to place the shape.
* All of the shape must be within the grid area.
* You cannot place any part of a piece over a 'hole' where you have taken damage.
* Only blocks that match the colour of the area (Blue = Air, Grey = Metal, Red = Fuel) will stay, mis-matched blocks will be destroyed.
* If you overlap an existing block with the same coloured block nothing happens.
* If you overlap an existing block with a different coloured block both blocks are destroyed
* Repair Gel lets you place single blocks into one selected area. If the block is green it means you can choose the area to place it but then all subsequent blocks must be placed in the same grid.
* Events must be played each turn. If you don't click the card they will be actioned when you end turn.
* Ending your turn uses 1 from each Element & moves you forward 1 unit. You can also click the Rocket Engine button to also move for the cost of 1 of each Element without ending your turn.
* There is currently no end state to the game. Hit the 'Escape' key on your keyboard to exit back to the menu.
* There is also no waypoint checks or rewards at this stage. Keep checking back as we will update this page as we progress the game further.
Enjoy the game!!
Design: Jason Marsh & Sean Fenemore
Art: Angela Stevens
Programming: Ryan Pallesen & Sian Sallway