This game is meant to be a catchy way to learn and remember the fundamental basics of First Aids Assistance.
At the moment we have a brief sample, but we hope to develop a complete game that can be used in first aid courses.
There are 3 games:
---- Keep Calm Game
In order to assist someone first, we must remain calm.
In this game, both players have to equal the breathing rhythm by matching the size of their circles with the main one on screen.
---- Vital Signs Game
It's important to check the "victim's" vital signs to have a first impression of what we are dealing with, also to inform the doctors of the situation once they arrive.
This game is similar to "Simon Says", where the players should repeat the combination that appears on the screen.
Being able to do a CPR move may be fundamental to keep someone alive until professional help arrives. We highly recommend assisting a first aid course at least once a year to keep the concepts and practice fresh!.
In this game, one player has to match the chest compressions while the other one swipe during the artificial ventilation.
- 2 mobile devices (only tested on Android)
- 1 laptop
- 3 devices must be connected to the same wi-fi network
READY TO PLAY?
- Enter the "play now!" link on your laptop browser
- Then both players should enter the same url on their mobile browsers
- Once the pc shows both are connected and you tap the screen, the first game will start
Be ready cause emergencies don't give you time to prepare... you must be ready at all times!