DisRepair is a top-down 3D multiplayer(two players) action game Made with Unreal 3D. Long story short, PlayerOne(Baby) breaks everything in it's path, while PlayerTwo(BabySitter) repairs the household.
Language-Independence (Sponsored by Valve Software)
Is there anybody out there?
Tools and Technologies:
Audacity, VisualStudio, ZBrush, Maya, 3D Max, Photoshop
note: due to operating the dedicated server expense, after we've made the dedicated server base, we made the local version as a share screen.
- Download the zip, and prepare both GamePad and Keyboard
- Run GGJ2020.exe
- One Player play with Keyboard( Moving: w,a,s,d, Attack1: left mouse button click, Attack2: right mouse button click )
- another Player plays with GamePad( Moving: Left swing, Attack1: right index trigger, Attack2: left index trigger )
- Joshua Abe - Software Engineer
- Morris Arroyo - Software Engineer
- Bobby Hughes - Environment Art
- Shawn Kim - Software Engineer
- Bill Oh - Character Art
- Carson Whitlock - Software Engineer