Download and extract ZIP files then double-click "Clear Air.exe" to start.
All code and 3D art, and 2D in-game background art by Ben Pritchard.
Use either Xbox controllers (left stick to move, A-button to perform an action/select), or keyboard to play:
- Player 1: WASD to move, Space for action/select
- Player 2: Arrow keys to move, Return for action/select
Alt-F4 will exit the game.
- To switch tools, move to your tool rack (player 1 on the left of the field, player 2 on the right) and hit "action"
- If both players are close together, "action" will swap the tools you are currently carrying. This is really useful as it refills the watering can!
- The watering can only hold enough water for five uses: swap over tools (either at your rack or with your partner player) to refill it!
- Smog bugs do more damage as they grow - squish them quickly to prevent them doing too much damage1
- Acid rain will damage your garden - fix damaged ground with the pickaxe. Once an area of ground is gone completely, it cannot be replaced!
- Watch out for the YEET bonus!