- Non-students will not have access to production labs.
- Snacks will be provided for the duration of the event
- Parking is available for those who register in advance, parking permits will be distributed for non-students (Parking locations will vary based on days, information will be provided)
- Professional mentors will be available periodically for insight and key practices for art production and management
- This is a key-card access site, so CHECK IN times will be posted for non-students to enter and exit the building.
Our location will be open for the 48 hour duration. There will be posted check-in times for non-students to re-enter the space.
Who Can Participate:
Columbus College of Art Students, Alumni, University & Community Devs and Artists
Available Tools or Technology:
Power strips, Labs made available for Students with classroom software.
This site has onsite security.
This site has auditorium space available for post-Jam presentations.
Recently Uploaded Games
Home is about the family recipes passed down through generations. Your grandma is ready to teach you how to make some grub.
There's nothing better than being at home, because you can relax in the safety of your room with as little clothing as you want.
This site is wheelchair accessible and has accessible toilets
This site recycles
This site is alcohol free / has alcohol free spaces
This site has 24 hour security
This site has easily accessible public transport
This site has parking
This site has mentors
This site has designated smoking areas
This site welcomes jammers creating boardgames
This site welcomes jammers creating hardware games/alternative controllers