You play as a cat dealing with the daily stresses of life, but of course, your safe haven awaits you at the end of the day. Coming home helps with de-stressing from a long, work-inducing day. Manage your energy and stress levels to get through the day by taking care of yourself and your home. A Place to Call My Own is a meditative experience that seeks to capture the feelings and evocations of routines that we do to relieve ourselves after a long day. Sleepingbag Studios has come together to create a game that captures what home means to us. When brainstorming ideas, the common thread was that home is a place to let go of the world's problems for at least a little while. For our team, home is less a specific place or set of physical characteristics. It is the places we keep for ourselves. The places we call our own.
Keep it simple
ADL Identity Framework
Tools and Technologies:
Unity (any product)
Maya Logic & Pro Tools Photoshop
- Jessup Ammeen -> Systems Designer
- Matt Hawkins -> Producer & Game Designer
- Neelam Jani -> 2D & 3D Artist and Animator
- Brad Patterson -> Lead Programmer
- Cole Funck -> 3D Modeling & Rigging
- Joe Ruotolo -> 3D Modeling & Environmental Design
- Mike Kochis -> Programmer
- Dan Foster -> Musician & Sound Designer
Thanks to all your hard work this weekend guys! The snow will never take us down!