Moving Hazard is a coop game about a family moving into a new and wacky house. The goal is to unpack your boxes, and place your furniture into the space according to a predetermined layout before the timer ends. BUT THE THING IS. The house they bought is rocking back-and-forth, on top of a high mountain!
The game is all about wacky physics, furniture sliding everywhere, and players trying to cooperate to push and rotate things together within the time limit.
HOW TO PLAY
- Boxes are parachuted into the house at a steady pace.
- You can unpack the boxes by pressing (Y).
- You can hold (A) to push or pull the furniture.
- A number on top of a furniture piece will match a number in the room.
- When a furniture piece is placed correctly, the balloon on top of it will become GREEN. If this piece fells out of it's spot, the balloon will become RED.
- The games ends when you place everything in the right spot, OR if the timer runs out.
*If the balloon does not turn green, but the number matches, try rotating the object until you find the right spot ;)
- Logic Pro
On Windows 10, simply download and click the .exe to play the game!