You are an ant trying to find a new home. Maybe you'd like to sit on a couch for the first time. But which one is most comfortable? Controls: W/Up-Arrow => Move Forward; S/Down-Arrow => Move Backward; A/Left-Arrow => Rotate Left; D/Right-Arrow => Rotate Right; Alt+F4 => Quit Game (including once you reach the "You Win!' screen).
Tools and Technologies:
.Net, Unity (any product)
Scripts were written in C#, using Visual Studio 2017. Victory Text model ("You Win!") was created in Paint 3D on Windows 10. This model was imported as a .fbx file, so no additional software is needed to use this model. Models and animations for the ant and spider were created in Blender (https://www.blender.org/). These models were imported as Blender files, so you must install Blender to be able to render them in the game.
- Chris Dusyk
- Tyler Foraie
- Shaun McHugh
- Kevin Williams
3rd-party textures used:
- Free PBR. (2019). Mossy Mixed Ground PBR Material - Free PBR Materials. Retrieved January 26, 2019, from https://freepbr.com/materials/mossy-mixed-ground/.
- Free PBR. (2019). Layered Rock 1 PBR Material - Free PBR Materials. Retrieved January 26, 2019, from https://freepbr.com/materials/layered-rock1/.
Asset Packs used (all packs were obtained from the Unity Asset Store):
- "Nature Starter Kit 2" by Shapes - https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/environments/nature-starter-kit-2-52977
- "Simple Houses Lite" by Lowlypoly - https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/environments/simple-houses-lite-78201
- "Pack Gesta Furniture #1" by Gesta2 - https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/props/furniture/pack-gesta-furniture-1-28237