@Home is a "hack-n-slash w/o hack-n-slash" survival game. The game attempts to capture the essential feelings associated with home for our group members. Home is the feeling of coming back to a safe place. Where we can just rest comfortably on the sofa in front of the TV. It's the family gathering around the fireplace. Home is the place in which we feel strengthened to be our own selves, Where we let our loved ones in, who help and guide us along the road. It's up to me to keep the right balance.
Language-Independence (Sponsored by Valve Software)
Thomas Wasn't Alone
Bolter is jammed!
MS Windows, Web browser with special plugins or packaged apps, Android device, iPhone, iPad, Microsoft Windows Phone, Generic mobile platform
Tools and Technologies:
.Net, Unity (any product)
Produced with Unity Editor 2018.3.2f1. Compatible with Android/iOS/Unity WebPlayer and Windows.
Just run the "@Home.exe" Executable File
- Nadav Meidan - Concept Art, 3D, Environment
- Ori Sofer - Concept Art, UI, Sound
- Or Cohen - Go-To, Concept & Tech Art, Coding
- Etian Chamay - Product, Economy, Coding
- Shai Zonis - Product, Economy, Coding
- Ron Rejwan - Mentorship
- GGJ - For being awesome
- IAC Tel Aviv - For hosting us comfortablly