Extract Everbody Inn.exe and data.win to the same location.
Run Everybody Inn.exe.
*** GAME SPOILERS ***
If figuring out obscure hints is not your thing, here is how the game works:
Only orthogonal directions are considered when scoring. Diagonal spaces are not considered adjacent.
- Company: These patrons score if they are adjacent to any other patron.
- Solitude: These patrons only score if they are NOT adjacent to any other patron.
- Warmth: These patrons score if adjacent to a fire.
- Food: These patrons score if adjacent to cooked food. Cook food by placing it adjacent to a fire.
- Drink: These patrons score only if adjacent to a mug of ale that is not already adjacent to a thirsty patron. The mere thought of sharing sours their experience!
- Fight: These patrons will immediately eliminate a random adjacent patron. If they do so, they will permanently score. These patrons will never eliminate patrons placed adjacent to them.
*** END GAME SPOILERS ***
opengameart.org asset credits:
Thank you! :)