A rhythm (Guitar hero-like) racing game!
A child had a dream. To build its own car track! With transmission boosters! And fancy colors! And fires and speed and dust and , and EVERYTHING!
And he did it! He got some cardboard, pencil and duct tape, cut out the cars and put his fantasy to work to have antenna transmission boosters.
The game supports Airconsole.
- Tap when the light on top of your vehicle is green to accelerate. If you press it when it is red you lose speed. Find your rhythm!
- The booster transmission antennas give you powerups. Blue antenna maxes out your speed, Green antenna quickens the car light heartbeat and increases your max speed and Red antenna reduces your max speed but slows your light heartbeat making it more easy to find your rythm.
This game uses Unity3D and the Airconsole SDK to support multiplayer
- Every player must have Airconsole SDK install in his/her mobile phone
- When the game runs a browser window with a code is displayed
- Enter the code into your Airconsole application
- Press Start when all players joined the game (shown by the the colored icons above the Start button)