How to play:
- Click and drag mouse to link tiles of the same element. elements can be linked in 8 directions (horizontally, vertically and diagonally). Release to clear tiles.
- A line must be at least 3 tiles long.
- Points for the specific element will be received upon clearing a line, one point for each tile. (ex: 3 fire tiles in one line will reward you 3 fire points)
- If a line longer than 4 tiles are cleared, points of the __ element will be depleted by [1/6] of your score.
- Overflow: If a certain element ends at a score above 20, its __ element's score will be supplemented by the portion above 20, and its __ element will be depleted of score by the same amount. The original element will stay on 20.
- Your goal is to maintain a score of 16~20 for each element.
- If any element's score drops under 5, you lose the game.
Brian Teng - Programming Champion / a e s t h e t i c (Zenyatta Main)
Caesar Wong - Kamehameha Master / Programming (Reinhardt Main)
Yair Simo - Qi Gong Si Fu / Game Design / Production (Doesn't play Overwatch yet, but we'll make him. Future Lucio main.)
Jeremy Lim - Making Stuff Feel Old Guy / Audio (Moira Main)