The game project is split into three parts: game server, big screen client and personal mobile client.
1. Start the server located in the host/server directory. You'll need NodeJS and NPM (included with NodeJS) for that. Just do the regular "npm install", "npm start".
2. Install the mobile client on player's Android phones. You'll find the APK in host/statustin/android013.apk. This can also be downloaded through the server if it's running. You'll have to build the iOS version your self with Unity if you want that. You can also play straight from the Unity editor.
3. Fire up your web browser on the big screen and goto http://your-server-address.example:8080/. You should now see the start screen with a game code.
4. All players should now start the mobile client on their phones and enter the game code to join the game.
5. Once everyone (6 players recommended) has joined and they are ready to start, some player has to start the game.
Note that the Unity client and the big screen client have hardcoded server addresses (Sorry! Had no time to fix).
AUDIO AND NARRATIVE: Vesa Karjalainen
CODE: Riku Rajaniemi, Janne Hiiskoski, Tomi Kokkonen, Olli Mannevaara
ART: Salla Hiiskoski
Other credits: Map from Mapbox