One of you has a map. The other one has three cute little legs. Both of you have radios. Only good communication will get you out of this quirky dungeon! Bring a friend and the Dungeon Map.
Non-digital game (board game, card game, physical game, sport, etc.), MS Windows, Mac OS X
Tools and Technologies:
Unity (any product)
PC and MAC. You'll need game files and the Dungeon Map PNG to play. The Dungeon Map is included in the game's executable ZIP file below. One player navigates through the dungeon maze, and the other one guides using the map image—no peeking! Speakers recommended. Play time 10-20 minutes.
- Download the Executiable zip file from the link at the bottom of the page.
- Extract the files from the zip.
- Print the Dungeon Map PNG image and give it to Player 1. (Or, have them load it on their phone, a tablet, or another computer.)
- You'll see the Dicer and Clasp Dungeon Skedaddle! application in the files extracted from the zip. Run it!
- Test your speaker volume. This game is best when both players can hear the game audio.
- Follow the in-game instructions!
Designer/Producer: Ellen Burns-Johnson (NosePoke)
Developer: Stephen McGregor (Leonyx)
Character Artists: Jacob North (jayno) and Rachel Peterson (IsNotShort)
Environment Artist: Bill Nagel (quantumbill)
Developer: Gary Quick
Sound Designer & Composer: Tori Kamal