We all know how controller works, right? Of course we do, there's a tiny monkey inside, connecting our inputs to have the game perform as we want. But how do those monkeys get selected anyway? If you want to find out, here's the official monkey tester software used by the official Controller Builder Guild Incorporated Inc: Using the HTC Vive (other headsets might probably work) one player will play the Monkey, while the other will play as the Tester.
DESIGN - Under the Influence
META - Polyglot
Tools and Technologies:
Unity (any product), Virtual reality head mount display (Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, etc.)
1) Install the SteamVR application from Steam (it's free!).
2) Connect your VR headset (we tested it with an HTC Vive, might also work with others, but don't be disappointed if it doesn't)
3) Hold the RIGHT VR controller tight.
4) Give the XInpuit controller to your master.
5) Just run the executable and enjoy tons of Monkey fun!
Credits for audio resources are in the Unity project folder.