First configure the local server:
1) Make sure NodeJS is installed on your system. If not go to https://nodejs.org/en/download/ and install it!
2) Extract the 'ColorSignalServer.zip' to a folder
3) Open the 'Power Shell' or 'Console at the folder you have extracted the previous folder.
4) Run the command: npm install
5) Finally run the app: node index.js
Configure each client:
1) Get the IP address of the server
2) Open the 'NetworkSettings.txt' file on the client folder "Color Signal_Data/StreamingAssets/NetworkSettings.txt"
3) Change the 'serverAddress' value to the IP adress of your server!
4) Run the game and have fun with your friend!