Open source folder in Unity and continue as normal for a unity project.
Unpack zip and run appropriate executable for your system. Further instructions can be found in the packaged readmes.
- Cinester requires a keyboard and mouse to play.
- Preventing Distractions
- Click head to shine light on character
- Click and drag smartphones to remove them from character's hands
- The aim of the game is to indoctrinate as many cinema goers as possible. Unfortunately, your propaganda movie is monotonesly dull. They are prone to boredom and would rather use their phones and look at the walls than your movie!
- Swipe the phones our of their hands and shine a light in their eyes to maintain their attention at all times! If you succeed in indoctrinating them they will be helpfully whisked away by the Handi-Hook 9000.
- If they lose all of their attention, they will get bored and walk out of the cinema (disappear in a puff of white particles)!
- Lose 5 viewers and it's game over!
Programming, Core Game System
- Adam Whiteside (Whitepot Studios)
- Richard Gillen
- Chris Hunter
- Victoria Potts (Whitepot Studios)
Sound and Music, Programming
- Patrick Kelly
Concept Art, 2d characters, 3d models
- Matt McDyre (Whitepot Studios)
Food, Space, Fuel