Nathan Dewell - Project Lead, Programming Lead, Design Lead
Corrina Hoey - Exectutive Gameplay Programmer, UI Programmer
Jack Nicklaus Smith - Level Designer, Level Programmer, 3D Modelling Lead
John Paul Ibanez - Temporary Audio Technician, Interface Artist, Executive Culinary Experimenteur
Rachel Wilmshurt - Emotional Logistics Engineer, Team Experience Enhancement Consultant
Gigi the “Gorilla” – Jiu Jitsu Coach
Many special thanks to Birmingham City University for hosting the Global Game Jam yet again, and even more thanks for pushing the boundaries of what is legal to feed to human beings during a stressful event.
Thanks also to:
- Unity Engine, for giving us a platform to create our vision with
- Kirkland Signature by Costco, for providing the jam site with a selection of both tasty treats and questionable edibles.
- Gigi the "gorilla", for being a great stress reliever in our time of great stress.
- Got2b Glued hairspray by Schwarzkopf, for keeping my hair *relatively* in check for the weekend.
- The guy that invented water, for without which we would have shriveled long ago.
#GGJ18 #BCUGGJ18 #ListenManIfYouWantToControlTheAirConditionerTheThermostatIsRightThereIDontReallyCareAllThatMuchMan