After a successful Kickstarter campaign, the Bucharest Global Game Jam 2017 is a go!
We have now opened the sign-ups to the public.
In 2017, the Bucharest Global Game Jam has 2 tracks (we will send a survey nearer the jam to ask which track you'd like to be on):
- Board games
- Digital games
Maximum number of participants is 80.
Day 1 (Friday):
- 16:00 Registration starts (it's okay if you arrive later, just don't arrive earlier, please)
- 16:30-18:00 Guest talks (invited local VIPs and partners, to be announced at a later date)
- 18.00 - Announcements & Keynote
- 18:30 - Start Jam
- (Optional) Group Forming / Social "Get to Know Each Other" exercises / Pitches
- 23:00 - Midnight-ish pizza
Day 2 (Saturday)
- 11:00 - Deadline to create user profile and game page on the Global Game Jam website
- Playtesting sessions, mentors are around
- 19:00 - Definitely-not-midnight pizza
Day 3 (Sunday)
- 15.00-16.30: Deadline for handing in the games is 15.00
- 16.30-19.00: Presentations – Each team has 10 minutes to do a short presentation
- 19:00 - 19:30: Closing talk