Unzip, add missing plugins and load in Unity. You will need to add some non-free plugins to the project to complete it. These have not been distributed with the source, since they are not licensed for general distribution.
Extra plugins required:
- Marvellous Techniques shader package
Game design, programming, animation, level design: Chris Underwood
Characters and additional modelling: Aaron Hicks
Pixel font: Ashley Denham (MadPixel)
Soundtrack: Tri-Tachyon - https://soundcloud.com/tri-tachyon
Don your Oculus Rift and grab your Touch controllers. Virtually guide your robot through a landscape full of danger.
First person VR is amazing, but it's not the only thing you can do with a Rift. This game explores a 3rd person platformer using the touch controller for movement and aiming.
- Designed for (mostly) seated play.
- Requires an Oculus Rift with a single Touch controller.
- Adapts for left or right handers. Press the A or X button to choose in-game.
- Graphics mostly created in virtual reality, using SculptrVR.