The Academy of Interactive Entertainment (AIE) Adelaide is proud to be an official location for the Global Game Jam 2016.
Adelaide Global Game Jam 2016 launches at 5:30pm on Friday, January 29th with a welcome talk by Robin Potanin, AIE Adelaide Head of School. Get to know your fellow jammers over food and drinks while we show the Global Game Jam Keynote video and announce this year's theme. Sign in and set up opens at 4.00pm.
The event will come to a close with the Awards Ceremony starting at 5.30pm on Sunday, January 31st. Industry Judges, Sponsors and Jammers will award winners in the following categories: People’s Choice, Best Design, Best Programming and Best Art. Network and celebrate over drinks with your fellow jammers, industry veterans and local developers!
Tickets are now on sale!
Your ticket includes the following:
• Adelaide Global Game Jam 2016 Shirt (Limited Edition)
• Catered Launch Mixer
• Access to AIE Adelaide Hardware, Software and Peripherals
• Awards Ceremony (Nibbles & Drinks included)
• Snacks and Beverages throughout the entire event
• Access to Tabletop Prototyping Tools / Supplies
• Access to AIE Adelaide Dev Kits
• Desk Space
• NBN Internet
• Onsite Security
• CBD Location (we are right next to City Cross Food Court)
For more information and updates please join the Official Adelaide Global Game Jam Facebook Group
Thanks to our current sponsors!
We’re looking for additional sponsors to make this event one to remember. If you’re interested in being part of this event please get in touch via [email protected]