Game with physical exercise! Listen for sounds, locate phones and run to tap a screen first. Whoever gets most taps wins.
The following software and hardware is required to play or develop Sound Hunter further.
- Android Studio
- Android SDK
- 4-8 Android phones
- Wi-Fi router
Running Sound Hunter
- Connect Android phones and PC to the same Wi-Fi network
- Find out IP address of the PC within Wi-Fi network
- Launch Android Studio
- Copy the IP address found above to SERVER_NAME variable in SoundHunter/app/src/main/java/fgj16/soundhunter/SoundClient.java file
- Open command prompt
- Navigate to server.js file and start the server with command "node server.js"
- Enable Developer mode in each Android phone
- Connect Android phone to PC using USB cable and start Sound Hunter in Android Studio
- Unplug phone and repeat from step 7
- Once you have anough phones in your Wi-Fi network, place phones around the game field
- Start the game using any phone