Two tribes battle each other using evocated golem controlled by Gamecube bongos (or controllers)!
No retreat, no surrender!
One hand tied behind my back
What made that sound?
Tools and Technologies:
Unity (any product)
HOW TO USE DK BONGO CONTROLLERS ON PC
- Windows 7-8-10
- WiiU Gamecube Adapter
- 2 Bongo/tarukonga Controllers
- Drivers https://bitbucket.org/elmassivo/gcn-usb-adapter/downloads
Install the drivers, insert the WiiU adapter, insert the Bongos, start the WiiU Gamecube Controller program, hit start.
Remember to switch to port 3 or 4 of the Adapter if the game is not working.
HOW TO PLAY
Phase 1 - Summon
- Hit the bongos as fast as you can to awake the Totem Golem first, so you can gain energy before your opponent
Phase 2 - GO!
- SX Player buttons: Attack with left bongos (up and down) Defend with right Bongo (up and down)
- DX Player buttons: Attack with right bongos (up and down) Defend with left Bongo (up and down)
- Attack the Stones and defend from the fire.
Phase 3 - FIGHT!
- Fight the opponent! Attack or defend as before!
You can use two PG gamepad too, but is not that cool!
Thanks to Chiara and Luigia for the awesome Cookies!
Gamecube Tarukonga Controllers, WiiU and Gamecube are trademarks of Nintendo.