Start the .exe file inside the zip.
Download the OS X version from http://shadowfun.de/game_development/dont_do_that/Dont-do-that-Mac-Os-X.zip and play the application inside.
Stay tuned for the Linux build by visiting the GitHub repository, or build it from source with Unity (5.3.0 or 5.3.2 recommended).
The web player (Play now!) version may receive a few updates compared to the executable downloadable from this site (GGJ version), and the repository on GitHub will feature the latest version of the game. Updates will mainly contain more detailed play instructions, bug fixes and gameplay balance.
- On the main menu, set the difficulty between 2 and 12 to define the number of ingredients to gather to win
- During the game, move by left-clicking on a free spot in the library
- Move near an ingredient to pick it. All ingredients are placed on rune circles.
- Use the SLOW spell by pressing 1 or left-clicking on the snail icon. In the updated version, you may also press S
- Use the SLEEP spell by pressing 2 or left-clicking on the ZZZ icon. In the updated version, you may also press D
- Use the DECOY spell by left-clicking on the mouse icon or by right-clicking on the position you want to place the decoy at. In the updated version, you may also press 3 or F
- Use the BOMB spell by pressing 3 (GGJ version only) or left-clicking on the bomb icon. In the updated version, you may also press 4 or G
Martin Gebske - Game Design/VFX
Martin Beierling - Lead Programmer
Huu Long - Additional Programmer
Thi Hong Duong (koyo) Do - 2D Artist
Johannes Freimuth - 3D Artist
Max(-Michael) Klostermann - Music & Sound