It's the year 2222. An unkwown disease is rapidly spreading. People fall asleep and enter infinite nightmares. Scientists remain puzzled, without any single clue to follow. Fear is increasing: most people opt for sleep deprivation. Amongst the confusion, an ancient man knows the secret ritual to enter the world of dreams to fight and save other people. However, no one believes in his powers. He must prove his value; a single path follows. He will perform his ritual to enter patients' dreams and fight the source of evil. He will fight the evil that came from the dark.
To infinity and beyond!
MS Windows, Mac OS X
Tools and Technologies:
Unity (any product)
Most of the assets, code, music and game concept by:
- Héctor Linares Pérez (Predator / Cheesetea)
- Joaquín Ferreras Torralba (Raymost / Cheesetea)
- Francisco José Gallego Durán (ronaldo / Cheesetea)
Third party contributors:
- 1Hand Swing animation by Mister Nectarous
- 64 Flat Game icons 1.0 by Office57
- Buff Loop FX draft by Dr.Game
- Dungeon Ground texture 1.2 by Pixel Indie
- Fantasy Monster - Skeleton initial version by Teamjoker
- Grunk - Alien draft by Will B