BeastBound requires a Windows-compatible controller in order to be Played
(An XBox360/One/PS4 controller should do)
How to Install
1. Unzip the game Package in the desired folder.
2. Everything needed to run the game is inside the "Release" folder. If you wish, rename the folder to "BeastBound".
3. If you decide to move the game somewhere else, make sure to move the entire "Release"/"BeastBound folder to its new destination with all of its included files. Otherwise, it won't work.
4. Go into the "Release"/"BeastBound" folder and execute BeastBound.exe
5. If Windows blocks you from running the game, select "More options"/"More Info" and "Run Anyway"
6. Choose whichever settings you wish (game was made for the 1280x720 resolution) and then run it.
Felipe Carmo (Deive_Ex): Character Artist, Character Animator, Concept Artist, Auxiliary Programmer
Fernando Di Sciascio: UI Programmer, Auxiliary Programmer, Module Integrator, Team Manager, Game Designer
Giovanni Perillo (mastergig): UI Artist, Logo Artist, Sound Effects Gatherer (SFXs not in Game - not added in time)
Júlio César (JCAnhelli): Character Artist, Character Animator, Background Artist, UI Artist, Game Designer
Lucas Lam (Luuc): Background Artist, Composer, Team Manager
Sérgio Augusto: UI Programmer, Original Game Concept, Game Designer
Tales Mariano: Combat Programmer, Game Designer
Thiago Lima (0023_Thiago): UI Artist, Item Artist, Character Animator, Scenario Artist
Tiago Pedroso: Programmer, Programming Advisor, Team Server Admin, Tools Supporter (Brought in a bunch of seups - Latest Unity, Visual Studio Community... - so nobody would have to wait through a slow download)