You can wear slippers but shorts and sleeveless clothing are not allowed. At 10:00PM on each day, you have to choose to go home and return the next day, or stay at the venue. No one is allowed to enter or leave the venue from 10:00PM to 8:00AM of the next day.
Computers are not provided on site. You'll have to bring your own machine.
Walk in participants are not allowed. Order a free Eventbrite ticket after joining this jam site. The Eventbrite registration can be found here.
Rules, Regulations, Guidelines, and the Whatever
- Game engines, frameworks, or API are allowed
- Gameplay code, art assets, and game data should be done on site
- Bring a valid ID
- Register at globalgamejam.org and join the ADMU site
- Do not share the theme once it is revealed! (social networks)
- Exercise common courtesy
- Lower your noise level
- Line up when requested
- Follow organizers' instructions
- No excessive display of affection
- Don't do any crime
- Don't steal
- Don't murder
- You can roam outside the building within 6:00AM - 10:00PM only
- By 10:00PM, you have to choose to stay at the venue or go home and return in the morning
Bring Your Own
- EXTENSION CHORD(S) -> very important!
- Internet device (as backup since internet on site might be slow)
- Work machine (laptop, desktop)
- Pen tablets
- Comfortable house clothes are allowed
- Slippers or flip flops are allowed
- Shorts are allowed except boxer shorts and “perfect” shorts
- No sando please
- We'll schedule on Jan 24 and Jan 25 morning
- There's shuttle and way markers to shower area
- Bring your own towel and shower stuff
- Anywhere (the venue is huge)
- Be aware of your snoring volume
How to Commute
- Ride LRT2 to Katipunan station. Exit to "North Exit".
- Walk towards Katipunan (flyover)
- Ride jeep to UP waiting beneath the flyover
- Alight at Ateneo Gate fronting Gold's Gym. Rizal Library should be visible from there.