A GATHERING FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO CREATE GAMES
Join local designers, artists, developers, and writers from around the Midwest at the University of Minnesota – Twin Cities!
Pitch your ideas, collaborate with others, and bring your vision to life in one weekend. We’ll celebrate what you’ve created and what we can do together in the future. All skill levels welcome.
Limited to 100 people.
Food will be provided. Coffee available for free. Other drinks will be available but TBD.
- your own computer equipment. Internet is available, wired and wireless.
- headphones (so you can drown out others and so you can hear your game but others wont).
- snacks, something to munch when you need some energy. Breakfast bars are great!
- a pillow and a blanket or sleeping bag.
- deodorant, and other personal hygene necessities.