Jam Site Owner:
Log in to contact QuantumRyan
Open for entire 48 hours
Jam Site Description:
A GATHERING FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO CREATE GAMES
Join local designers, artists, developers, and writers from around the Midwest at the University of Minnesota – Twin Cities!
Pitch your ideas, collaborate with others, and bring your vision to life in one weekend. We’ll celebrate what you’ve created and what we can do together in the future. All skill levels welcome.
Limited to 100 people.
Food will be provided. Coffee available for free. Other drinks will be available but TBD.
- your own computer equipment. Internet is available, wired and wireless.
- headphones (so you can drown out others and so you can hear your game but others wont).
- snacks, something to munch when you need some energy. Breakfast bars are great!
- a pillow and a blanket or sleeping bag.
- deodorant, and other personal hygene necessities.
Available Tools or Technology:
There will be tables and chairs and power and access to wired internet and WiFi.
Who Can Participate:
External Pre-registration Link:
Recently Uploaded Games
Control an unwieldy physics simulation based on a bird marionette using a Razer Hydra controller in or out of VR. The feet of the bird are weighted and high friction.
Choose your own adventure and avoid prison or death...if you can.