WeLast is a cooperative survival game in a world subjected to ever increasing chaos. Your goal is to stay afloat and progress to your island paradise while managing various elements that are besieging your vessel. As the number of issues mount, cooperation and awareness of your surroundings become critical to stay your course. With each new layer of complexity, you'll find yourself asking "What do we do now?" The answer: "We Last."
Tools and Technologies:
GameMaker (any product)
Gimp 2, Illustrator, Audacity, Photoshop, Blender, GameMaker, Inkscape, GitHub, Notepad++.
Download the compressed archive, extract all files and directly run the executable file.
Level 4 Instructions:
Arrows - Movement
Q - Use Water Pump
A - Use Engine
Space - Use Launcher
From left sitting:
- Yu Hin "Billwaa" Hau: game design and game development.
- Christie "Crizzle" Deiters: game development and programming.
- Todd Anderson: 2D art and game design.
From left standing:
- E "QnRamoth" Denison: 2D art animation.
- Franco "Rastaman" Abott: project management and quality assurance.
- Josh "Bokora" Kramlich: 3D design and animation.
- François "F3NR1S" Carouge: animation and game development.
- Jalal "jmankhan" Khan: game development and programming.
- Oleg O. Kachanko: Fish Police