In the middle of a clown party the pizza guy finally arrives, but no one in the party had brought any money to pay for the food. "What do we do now!?" Clowns have to figure out a way to convince the delivery guy to leave the pizza in exchange of some amusement. Any way.... one situation leads to anothr and eventually, once again, the clowns will have to find a way to save the situation.
Tools and Technologies:
GameMaker (any product), Unity (any product)
Most of the prog was in Game Maker Studio, at some point we decided to move all the project to Unity3D, but later on we moved everything back to GMS. Animation and graphics in After Effects and Photoshop respectively, and audio by some music production software. Early prototyping was made with paper and crafts.
Enjoy the game and thanks for playing!
Code & Programing
- Leonardo Gabriel Martínez Uribarren (@gaboskull)
- Rosendo Tapia (@orion_black)
- Oliver Saucedo
- Javier Cervantes
Graphics, Arts & Animation
- Iván "Bam" García (@bambertho)
- Adriana Martínez Acevedo (@adr7777)
- Jorge "Kunzt" Granados (@Kunzt)
Music & Audio
- Yorko Campa
- El Cacho Bautista (@Cacho_chandela)
- El Cacho Bautista (@cacho_chandela)
- TEAM WORK :")