- LINUX / MAC OS X
To properly play this game you must need to have SFML 2.2, Box2D v2.3.1, and a C++ compiler with C++11 support.
To compile all the project, you have to go to the project's root and from your terminal do:
Then you could play the game:
For Windows, we have built it for 64-bit and 32-bit, so extract the .zip provided, install the VC Redistributable included and start the game, as all the other dependencies are already included in the .zip.
Albert Martínez - Programming
Antoni Virós - Programming
Bernat Moix - Programming
Sara Gonzalez - Artist
We thank you the open source community for the resources they provided.
- Main music: rezoner (https://soundcloud.com/rezoner)
- Gong sound effect: Dianakc
- Loading screen:
- Main music: Zander Noriega
- Fight screen
- Main music: Dong-Young Kim (dogchicken)
- Box and spikes sound effect: Mike Koenig
- Spikes ball sound effect: Sound Explorer
- Jump sound effect: snottyboy
- Winning screen
- Main music: Alexandr Zhelanov (https://soundcloud.com/alexandr-zhelanov)