"DelversChoiceSrcRCX.tar.gz" is an archive containing the source of the game, along with the assets and the required dependencies.
An updated version of the game can be found at all times of GitHub: https://github.com/SuperV1234/GGJ2015
Compiling the game requires a C++14 standard compliant compiler, such as clang++ 3.4 or g++ 4.9.
The use of CMake greatly simplifies the building process.
"DelversChoiceAssets.tar.gz" is an archive containing all required assets.
The source archive also contains the README with instructions on how to play the game.
( A x64 Arch Linux / Manjaro Linux executable is also available on this page. )
- Obtain "DelversChoiceSrcRCX.tar.gz", containing all the required source files, and extract it in your build folder.
The file is available on this webpage.
- Obtain "DelversChoiceAssets.tar.gz", containing all the required asset files, and extract it in your build folder.
The file is not available here. Download it from my website here:
Building on Linux:
- Obtain a C++14 compliant compiler. Most distributions have them in their package managers.
- Obtain CMake and SFML2.2.
- Enter the directory the sources and assets were extracted into.
- Create a build directory and enter it `mkdir ./build && cd ./build`.
- Call CMake from the build directory `cmake ..`.
- If no errors occurred, you can build the game by typing `make`.
- Copy the generated executable (called GGJ2015) into the "_RELEASE" folder.
- Run the game by executing GGJ2015!