Only tested under windows
To build source:
1. Download and install unity (free version is fine) from here http://unity3d.com/unity/download
2. Unzip source.zip using your favourite unzipper.
3. Open Unity
4. When prompted to open a project, select "Open Other" and navigate to the directory ggj (from source.zip)
5. Unity will open the project and you can run, debug, build etc.
To run executable:
1. Extract executable.zip using your favourite unzipper.
2. Open the directory ggj
3. Run the executable CosmoNotAProblem.exe
Brian - Music
Colton - Art, Programming & Game Design
Jaymie - Art, Programming & Game Design
Joe - Art & Game Design
Max - Art, Animations & Game Design
Mitch - Programming & Minigame Design
Sam C - Programming & Minigame Design
Sam S - Programming & Game Design
Zach - Art, Programming & Minigame Design