Requires Unity Pro 4.6 to build.
Requires 1 Xbox 360 controller and a mouse to play.
Up to 4 controllers total.
How To Play:
One player will play as the architect on the mouse. Up to four other players can play on Xbox controllers as the builders.
- The architect will use the mouse to build construction sites that require resources. They can either build a wall or a turret.
- Right click to destroy a construction site or cancel the active preview building.
- They also have the ability to freeze incoming bears by clicking on them.
- Builders move with the left stick. Right stick rotates the character.
- The builders can harvest resources (trees and rocks) by picking them up with A. Dropping them on a build site will add the resources to the building. - Walls require 1 tree. Towers require 1 rock and 2 trees.
- Pressing Y will add an exclamation mark over your character to call for help.
- Right trigger will throw spears at oncoming bears.
- If you fall down, a friend can pick you up with A and bring you back to the center to help you up.
- Adding a tree to the totem in the center will add a segment, adding health to its total.
Keep in mind: builders can't shoot while carrying objects and architects can't freeze while building!
Special: Visit http://tinyurl.com/treesbears if you have an audience. Their votes can affect the game.