Make sure to look at the keybindings before launching fully!
We recommended playing with a controller and remapping the controls as follows, but it works pretty well with mouse/keyboard by default. The controls are hella twitchy.
- Yellow Vision (recommend L bumper) -- defaults to right click
- Blue Vision (recommend R bumper) -- defaults to left click.
- Recharge (recommend B button) -- defaults to middle click
- Jump (recommend A button) -- defaults to space.
- Movement (recommended left thumbstick) -- defaults to left thumbstick, as well and A/D keys.
Use your vision modes to make it to the top of the world through the puzzles! Becareful, though -- the energy required to use them is a limited resource. If you run out you will need to run back to the nearest checkpoint (sparkly block with a prism shaped hole) and press the Recharge button!
Using your blue vision mode, for example, will make any hidden blue blocks appear, and any already visible yellow blocks disappear. The opposite is true for yellow vision.
Beware of any enemies! They will drain your resources extra fast if you get in the way of their arrows.
Plan your route! Look what lies ahead of you through the vision modes before jumping ahead.
Once you've reached the top of the prism tower, the game is over and you can exit. (We ran out of time in adding a win condition, unfortunately.)
Daniel Callander: Code & Design.
Scott Goodwin: Art.
Special thanks to Conor Marshall for helping us out with a bit of level design, and everyone else who stopped us from dying from sleep deprevation.