Geometry World is a "graph paper platformer" aimed at students learning geometry (and anyone else who likes numbers). Mathematical structures have a life and form that (perhaps) exist in some part of the fabric of reality. But when we grapple with mathematical objects, we are limited by our ability to visualize and imagine these structures. Geometry World is an exploration of that bridge between the reality of the mathematical structures and our own physical experience.
I am who I want to be
- Unzip the game.
- Open index.html in your browser (we recommend FireFox, but most up-to-date browsers should work).
- Brittany Welsh: design, coding, writing
- William Ono: design, coding, sound effects
- Christel Bodenbender: design, art/graphics
- music by Kristian Taus (used under a creative commons licence)