3D, Action, Exploration, First Person. || You start off blind, in a pitch black world. + Trigger sound pulses to visualise your way out. + Where are you?
I am who I want to be
Tools and Technologies:
Unity (any product)
Best played at full screen 1600x900 resolution.
HINTS and TIPS!
- You start off completely blind and lost, (the deep end!!) so pulse with the mouse button and move around to get started.
- Big blue walls in the way? Levers are your friend.
- Can be disorienting so watch out for your mouse sensitivity.
- There are 4 endings dependent on how many Little Ones you find.
- Trivia: Only one playtester found all 32 (he got a prize!)
- If you die; you start all over. It is harsh. All. Over. Again. Be careful! :O