- You need two Windows computers connected via a local area network.
- The "head" computer should have an Oculus Rift head mounted display attached along with a regular screen.
- Start the game on both machines, without wearing the Rift.
- The person the playing the feet must press the "I'm the feet" button and then tell the "head" player their IP address (written in the top left corner of the screen).
- The "head" player enters the IP address given by "feet" in the box on their screen, then clicks "I'm the head". The head should now put on the Oculus Rift headmounted display and headphones.
- Screens should be arranged so that the "feet" cannot see the "heads" regular screen - (although it can be fun to play both ways).
The feet should use the W and S keys to walk forward and backward.
The head can look around. Turning your head also turns the direction you will move.
The head should tell the feet what to do - they will see things the feet cannot.
Try to successfully navigate the environment. Try not to freak out. Try not to puke.
Sounds and music used under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 license:
'dark ambient (old stuff)' (Lena's Dream) by soundsexperiments ( https://soundcloud.com/soundsexperiments/dark-ambient-old-stuff )
ghostly_moan.wav by Billy_Storm ( http://freesound.org/people/Billy_Storm/sounds/164285/ )
Textures used under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 license: