- Install FACE.
- Take a shower.
- Use an obscene amount of acne cream (you'll need it).
- Open FACE.
- Prepare to take selfie for FACE.
- Run back to the bathroom.
- Take another shower.
- Use the rest of your acne cream (there shouldn't be much left).
- Wash your face again.
- Now its red. Quickly, use all the cover-up you have in the house.
- Go back to FACE.
- Take the selfie.
- Regret taking the selfie.
- Realize that it asks you for a second selfie. (They didn't mention a second one in the game description.)
- Do it too.
- Now your face is in FACE until the Earth stops.
- We can still see your blemishes.
Denver Coulson: Lead A.I. programmer; @DenverCoulson (http://www.elevenelevenstudios.com)
Ben Sironko: Lead A.I. programmer; @BenSironko (http://bensironko.tumblr.com)
Bailey Cuccaro: Lead A.I. programmer and face engineer; @Pyrothephoenix
James Earl Cox III: Lead A.I. programmer; @TheTheBatman (http://seeminglypointless.com)
Bob De Schutter: Additional A.I. programmer; @BobDeSchutter
Lifeformed: Music (http://lifeformed.net)
A.I.: Lead programmer, artist, designer, animal consumer, sound technician, web-host, hair expert.
No faces were harmed in the making of FACE.