- Our Gold Sponsors, Unity have moved all of the functionality needed for a game jam into the free version of Unity3D - check it out!
Wanna jam faster? We have a few invites to the beta of Defold – a new free game engine thanks to our Gold Sponsors, King. Be one of the first outside of King to try it out, claim your invite on defold.com/ggj16 and read more at defold.com.
We have been working hard to prepare a new site and a great event for 2014. To celebrate the kick off for 2014, super volunteer Kai Lynk has made this mashup from greeting videos made by GGJ sites around the world.
We are proud to announce a new group of volunteers who will help manage GGJ 2014. We are still looking for more help in some regions! If you are an experienced organizer and are interested in being a regional organizer, email Giselle Rosman (Giselle@globalgamejam.org)
- Subsaharan Africa: Alec Larson (South Africa)
- North Africa: Yasmin Diab (Egypt)
- Japan: Kosuke Kaneko
- rest of Asia: Gorm Lai
- Finland: Annakaisa Kultima
- Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Lichtenstein: Alexander Zacherl (Germany)
- Italy: Ciro Continisio
- UK and Ireland: Brian McDonald (Scotland)
- Scandinavia: Gorm Lai
- Balkan: George Kazamias
- rest of Europe: Zuraida Buter